Persona 5 Takes Your Heart This Valentines Day
This morning Atlus announced an official US release date for Persona 5. Persona 5 will be coming to the US on February 14, 2017, a very big contrast to Japan’s September release date. Atlus also took the time to announce a new Limited Edition and Steel Book Edition for the west.
The Take Your Heart Premium Edition comes with the following:
- Soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer Shoji Meguro in a CD wallet featuring P5 artwork.
- 4″ Morgana plush: Morgana the cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but is also a member–and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4″ plush of Morgana.
- 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in ATLUS’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
The Premium Edition will launch for for the PS4 only and is $89.99. The standard editions of the game will be available for both PS3 and PS4 costing $49.99 and $59.99 respectively.