Category Archives: Neptunia
This afternoon Idea Factory International revealed the release date of their upcoming game Megadimension Neptunia VIIR
Are you looking for some 3D waifus? Well, look no further! We’re proud to announce that MegadimensionNeptunia™ VIIR (pronounced “V-two-R”) will be coming to North America on May 8, 2018 for the PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®VR! The European version will be announced at a later date.
This enhanced version of 2016’s Megadimension Neptunia VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a whole new VR experience. Now, their dimensions and yours are connected! Hang out one-on-one with each of the Gamindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as the Goddesses react to you!
This remake of the game makes full use of the PlayStation VR to interact with your favorite Goddesses. Stay tuned for future coverage of VIIR, and in the mean time check out our review of Megadimension Neptunia VII
This afternoon in Japan Idea Factory has announced that they will be porting the remake of Hyperdimension Neptunia, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth, to the PlayStation 4 under the title of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth+. Currently there is no news from Idea Factory International on whether or not this entry will be localized. It will be interesting to see what else Idea Factory has planned, such as a enhanced remake of Re;birth 2 and 3 or even Nintendo Switch ports.
We will keep you updated as the news breaks on this game in regards to release date, localization and more details!
This afternoon Idea Factory International has announced that Megadimension Neptunia VIIR will be making its way to the west in Spring of 2018.
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is an enhanced remake of Megadimension Neptunia VII that includes additional scenarios and some interesting VR support. You can check out the details here:
- Visual Enhancements – Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
- Waifus go 3D – The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation®VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
- New World, New Fights – A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
- Console Wars go Next-Gen – Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
- Virtual Relaxation – Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!
If you want to see some more of the game yourself take a look at the Iffy-cial trailer!
If you are interested in checking out our review of the original Megadimensio Neptunia VII you can take a look here.
Today Idea Factory International announced a release date for the upcoming Hyperdimension Neptunia spin off Cyberdimension Neptunia.
The world of Alsgard calls! Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online will release on the PlayStation®4 system October 10 (NA) and October 13 (EU) in both physical and digital formats. To ensure a smooth gameplay experience, the Steam version of the game has been rescheduled for an early 2018 launch.
It’s good to see that Cyberdimension Neptunia will be releasing in the US and Europe this Fall as opposed to this Winter! Sadly this seems to have come at the cost of the Steam version of the game, which was delayed until early 2018. You can check out the latest trailer here:
No news on a limited edition yet, hopefully we will see it as we get closer to launch!
Idea Factory International has announced today that Cyberdimension Neptunia will be heading to PlayStation 4 and Steam in North America and Europe this Winter!
Stock up on your Nepbull, because Vert’s inviting you on a dungeon raid! We’re excited to announce that Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online will simultaneously release on both the PlayStation®4 system and for Steam users this winter! Its console debut will be available in both North America and Europe both physically and digitally.
This game is the latest spin off entry in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and the first spin off in the series to make its way to the PlayStation 4.
You can expect the following out of this new game:
- 4 Person Dungeon Raids – You’ll never go it alone in the dungeons when you’ve got 3 other party members helping exterminate dungeon fodder in this hack ‘n’ slash adventure! Choose the one you control whenever you want!
- You CAN Cast that Here – Be prepped for any situation when you can map multiple skills to each face button, and max out your meter to unleash a flashy “Awakening Skill” that will devastate those who cross you!
- +10 to Fashion – Show off tons of cosmetic gear that can be resized, rotated, and placed anywhere! Ever seen a mustachioed fairy pirate DJ? Now you can!
- Nep_Main Joined your Party – Play online with up to three other people for extra loot and harder enemies, plus use the in-game chat feature to really make it feel like an MMO! (It’s not.)
So be sure to stay on the look out for further coverage of this game on our site including a review later this year!
Compile Heart released a new trailer for their upcoming Hyperdimension Neptunia spin-off Cyberdimension Neptunia. The new trailer beautifully shows off the use of the Unreal Engine.
Also take a bit of a listen to the games soundtrack in another video released by Compile Heart as well!
Cyberdimension Neptunia releases on the PS4 in Japan in February 9th. No word on a US release date just yet.
MegaTagmension Blanc +Neptune Vs. Zombies
Publisher Idea Factory International
Release Date: October 3, 2016
ESRB Rating: T
Thank You Idea Factory International for Providing a Review Copy
MegaTagmension Blanc+Neptune Vs. Zombies originally released on the PS Vita back in May. I found the game to be quite enjoyable, but felt it was held back due to the limitations of the PS Vita. Recently, Idea Factory International has released a PC version of this game, which begs the question: does the limitless potential of the PC help negate some of the original game’s flaws? Let’s take a look.