Category Archives: Idea Factory International
Today Idea Factory International and Ghostlight have announced that Fairy Fencer Advent Dark Force will be making its way to the Nintendo Switch eShop later on this Fall!
Furies and Fencers! Rise above! Fairy Fencer F™: Advent Dark Force will be arriving to the Nintendo™ Switch digitally on the Nintendo™ eShop this Fall 2018! The European version will be released by Ghostlight. The game will be available for $39.99 and will also include all 25 DLC available in the original PlayStation®4 release!
In a land filled with power-imbued weapons known as Furies, the Fencers who wield them are locked in combat to collect as many Furies as possible. The unassuming hero, Fang, finds himself caught up in their struggle when he pulls a sword from a stone. With up to six characters on the battlefield, a revolving cast of party members, and a customizable world, join Fang and his band of Fencers in an epic battle to revive the Goddess or the Vile God!
Fairy Fencer Advent Dark Force is an enhanced version of Idea Factory’s PS3 title Fairy Fencer F with much more content and new routes to explore. This is one of my personal favorite JRPGs from Compile Heart so I am excited to see that this game will be heading to the Nintendo Switch!
This afternoon Idea Factory International revealed the release date of their upcoming game Megadimension Neptunia VIIR
Are you looking for some 3D waifus? Well, look no further! We’re proud to announce that MegadimensionNeptunia™ VIIR (pronounced “V-two-R”) will be coming to North America on May 8, 2018 for the PlayStation®4 system and PlayStation®VR! The European version will be announced at a later date.
This enhanced version of 2016’s Megadimension Neptunia VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a whole new VR experience. Now, their dimensions and yours are connected! Hang out one-on-one with each of the Gamindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as the Goddesses react to you!
This remake of the game makes full use of the PlayStation VR to interact with your favorite Goddesses. Stay tuned for future coverage of VIIR, and in the mean time check out our review of Megadimension Neptunia VII
This afternoon Idea Factory International has announced that Megadimension Neptunia VIIR will be making its way to the west in Spring of 2018.
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is an enhanced remake of Megadimension Neptunia VII that includes additional scenarios and some interesting VR support. You can check out the details here:
- Visual Enhancements – Rendered in a new engine, you’ll experience a smoother, richer graphical experience!
- Waifus go 3D – The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation®VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
- New World, New Fights – A renovated battle system allows you to set each attack combo mid-battle and introduces new elements of strategy and resource-management.
- Console Wars go Next-Gen – Transform into even more powerful beings with their NEXT forms, and take control of a different set of characters who want to run Gamindustri!
- Virtual Relaxation – Customize your VR room’s furniture with Nep-worthy looks!
If you want to see some more of the game yourself take a look at the Iffy-cial trailer!
If you are interested in checking out our review of the original Megadimensio Neptunia VII you can take a look here.
Today Idea Factory International has officially unveiled the Mary Skelter Limited Edition that will be available for pre-order on August 22nd!
The Limited Edition will include the following:
- Blood Maidens Cloth Poster
- Mary Skelter: Nightmares Novel Book
- Mary Skelter: Nightmares Official Art Book
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- Collector’s Box
Today Idea Factory International announced a release date for the upcoming Hyperdimension Neptunia spin off Cyberdimension Neptunia.
The world of Alsgard calls! Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online will release on the PlayStation®4 system October 10 (NA) and October 13 (EU) in both physical and digital formats. To ensure a smooth gameplay experience, the Steam version of the game has been rescheduled for an early 2018 launch.
It’s good to see that Cyberdimension Neptunia will be releasing in the US and Europe this Fall as opposed to this Winter! Sadly this seems to have come at the cost of the Steam version of the game, which was delayed until early 2018. You can check out the latest trailer here:
No news on a limited edition yet, hopefully we will see it as we get closer to launch!
Today Idea Factory International announced that their latest Otome game Hakuoki Kyoto Winds, will be coming to Steam on August 24th!
Prepare your otome heart! Hakuoki™: Kyoto Winds comes to Steam this August 24 with a weeklong 30% discount, Deluxe Pack, and Winds Treasure Box DLC! Get the Deluxe Bundle or Complete Deluxe Set for even more savings!
The game will also be launching with a deluxe pack for $9.99 which contains the following:
- Event Scene Collection
- PC Wallpaper
- Mobile Wallpaper
- Character Art Collection
For those wanting to check out the steam page for the game you can find it here.
Idea Factory International has finally announced the release date for the long awaited PS Vita game Mary Skelter! You will be able to get your hands on this game on September 19th for our North American readers, and September 22nd for those of you in Europe.
Conquer your worst fears and nightmares in Mary Skelter™: Nightmares, Idea Factory International’s latest dungeon-crawling RPG, coming to the PlayStation®Vita system this September 19 (NA) and September 22 (EU)! It will be available as a digital and a physical release and compatible with the PlayStation®TV.
You can also check out the latest trailer here:
We will be reviewing Mary Skelter so be sure to keep an eye out for our review of the game!
Idea Factory International has announced today that Cyberdimension Neptunia will be heading to PlayStation 4 and Steam in North America and Europe this Winter!
Stock up on your Nepbull, because Vert’s inviting you on a dungeon raid! We’re excited to announce that Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online will simultaneously release on both the PlayStation®4 system and for Steam users this winter! Its console debut will be available in both North America and Europe both physically and digitally.
This game is the latest spin off entry in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and the first spin off in the series to make its way to the PlayStation 4.
You can expect the following out of this new game:
- 4 Person Dungeon Raids – You’ll never go it alone in the dungeons when you’ve got 3 other party members helping exterminate dungeon fodder in this hack ‘n’ slash adventure! Choose the one you control whenever you want!
- You CAN Cast that Here – Be prepped for any situation when you can map multiple skills to each face button, and max out your meter to unleash a flashy “Awakening Skill” that will devastate those who cross you!
- +10 to Fashion – Show off tons of cosmetic gear that can be resized, rotated, and placed anywhere! Ever seen a mustachioed fairy pirate DJ? Now you can!
- Nep_Main Joined your Party – Play online with up to three other people for extra loot and harder enemies, plus use the in-game chat feature to really make it feel like an MMO! (It’s not.)
So be sure to stay on the look out for further coverage of this game on our site including a review later this year!
It’s that time of the year everyone! Welcome to the first annual Gaming Gamma Game of the Year Awards! Here we pit the best of the best games we reviewed this year against each other for the title of Game of the Year! We only have a few simple rules on how a game can be nominated for our sites GOTY award:
- The game must have been reviewed on our site.
- The game must have come out this year.
Well that’s really it! Since it’s our first Game of the Year Awards we have a bit of growing pains to work with but we hope to do this every year! So let’s start out with the individual categories!