Category Archives: Idea Factory International
Today Idea Factory International announced that their latest Otome game Hakuoki Kyoto Winds, will be coming to Steam on August 24th!
Prepare your otome heart! Hakuoki™: Kyoto Winds comes to Steam this August 24 with a weeklong 30% discount, Deluxe Pack, and Winds Treasure Box DLC! Get the Deluxe Bundle or Complete Deluxe Set for even more savings!
The game will also be launching with a deluxe pack for $9.99 which contains the following:
- Event Scene Collection
- PC Wallpaper
- Mobile Wallpaper
- Character Art Collection
For those wanting to check out the steam page for the game you can find it here.
Idea Factory International has finally announced the release date for the long awaited PS Vita game Mary Skelter! You will be able to get your hands on this game on September 19th for our North American readers, and September 22nd for those of you in Europe.
Conquer your worst fears and nightmares in Mary Skelter™: Nightmares, Idea Factory International’s latest dungeon-crawling RPG, coming to the PlayStation®Vita system this September 19 (NA) and September 22 (EU)! It will be available as a digital and a physical release and compatible with the PlayStation®TV.
You can also check out the latest trailer here:
We will be reviewing Mary Skelter so be sure to keep an eye out for our review of the game!
Idea Factory International has announced today that Cyberdimension Neptunia will be heading to PlayStation 4 and Steam in North America and Europe this Winter!
Stock up on your Nepbull, because Vert’s inviting you on a dungeon raid! We’re excited to announce that Cyberdimension Neptunia™: 4 Goddesses Online will simultaneously release on both the PlayStation®4 system and for Steam users this winter! Its console debut will be available in both North America and Europe both physically and digitally.
This game is the latest spin off entry in the Hyperdimension Neptunia series, and the first spin off in the series to make its way to the PlayStation 4.
You can expect the following out of this new game:
- 4 Person Dungeon Raids – You’ll never go it alone in the dungeons when you’ve got 3 other party members helping exterminate dungeon fodder in this hack ‘n’ slash adventure! Choose the one you control whenever you want!
- You CAN Cast that Here – Be prepped for any situation when you can map multiple skills to each face button, and max out your meter to unleash a flashy “Awakening Skill” that will devastate those who cross you!
- +10 to Fashion – Show off tons of cosmetic gear that can be resized, rotated, and placed anywhere! Ever seen a mustachioed fairy pirate DJ? Now you can!
- Nep_Main Joined your Party – Play online with up to three other people for extra loot and harder enemies, plus use the in-game chat feature to really make it feel like an MMO! (It’s not.)
So be sure to stay on the look out for further coverage of this game on our site including a review later this year!
It’s that time of the year everyone! Welcome to the first annual Gaming Gamma Game of the Year Awards! Here we pit the best of the best games we reviewed this year against each other for the title of Game of the Year! We only have a few simple rules on how a game can be nominated for our sites GOTY award:
- The game must have been reviewed on our site.
- The game must have come out this year.
Well that’s really it! Since it’s our first Game of the Year Awards we have a bit of growing pains to work with but we hope to do this every year! So let’s start out with the individual categories!